At the start of June, I figured I want to do a monthly tracker so I used a blank page from my inkwell press planner.
Fitness/Health: I track 10k steps, exercise, 1200 calorie intake, and vitamins. I added Intermittent Fasting later on so it wasn’t included initially in this category.
Beauty: I track my skin care routine, both morning and evening.
Misc: I wanted to start a No spend tracker too.
June Results for Fitness and Health:
- 10K steps – 30/30. Yay! I met my daily goal everyday.
- Exercice – 28/30. Met my 6 days per week goal as well.
- 1200 Calorie – 21/30. I need to be better. I had several events last June so I just let loose and eat, which is bad.
- Vitamins – 6/30. Failed this one. I probably need to put my vitamins in my work bag cos I forget to take my vitamins in the morning.
- Intermittent Fasting: 23/30. I did a 8h eat-16h fast. I might increase my fasting hours in July but not sure yet.
Overall, I feel like I did a good job in meeting my goals last June. 🙂